Monday, June 4, 2012

Photographs of the day



















Special thanks to Drum King for the day accompanying me to places for photoshooting though we just simply wanted to have fun and not going through real photoshooting like the pro. Testing lens, testing skills. I really don't know how to pose so she got frustrated during the process. ha. *My bad*

I disallowed her to post photos to FB because I want to have these photos kept on my own in the first place. However, I think it's nice to share those photos *With my own edit* hahahaha. So here they are.

Do u know where are these places?
The first scene is the greeny garden in USM. Beautiful Tasik Harapan.
The second u should have known it from the last picture. It's Chew Jetty. Colourful, simple and nice. *The place I mean*

Had fun. Got tanned under the hot sun. But worth it after all.

I would like to take photographs of nice models next time. FOC for trying as I don't have professional lenses, but I do have semi pro camera that is ready to go.

x.o.x.o

2 comments: