Friday, July 11, 2014

Bukit Tinggi

I have always heard people saying about Bukit Tinggi, the French Village, which stated somewhere in Pahang. Well I am not a geography person, but that does not matter. And beware, Bukit Tinggi is not Fraser Hills. They are absolutely two different places :)

The place is simple. Entrance free. Parking free. Weather breezy but hot when the sun rises. Size uhm not even a size of a small town. Regardless of these, you will be amazed by the structure of this place.

I love bricks. Classic. Simple. Nice. 

Yes, the entrance is like the entrance of a palace, with a bridge connecting to it.
Okay. I know exactly this pose is funny. haha

I was like a kid. Keep nagging to take picture with this blue wall just because of the colour, the matching with the white wooden window, and the whole greenery besides although it's just one pot. lol. I swear I will make this kind of window to my coffee shop if I own it one day. Someday.

You can easily spot this window on the right after the entrance. 

 Take two. Still don't feel like leaving. XD

This is the back yard with more greens. The purple leaves are everywhere literally and it is more chilling there at the back yard. A nice place for photography too. But. Feel free to put on mosquito repellent if you plan to stay there for a while. No joke.

Okay. I know it's all about my ss photos here. But did you see the bricks. Bricks. Bricks. Awh Bricks! 

 Again. Bricks. And cant-think-of-what-pose face XD

 And me. Again. SS. I know. 

And.. The hand of my photographer :) I have one great photographer didn't I? 

And finally, the Japanese village. The sun has gone too high up the sky. So jacket off. Just ignore the scarf. I was trying to pretend to be a Japenese wearing kimono. haha. There is shop providing kimono too that you rent one to take photography in the yard. Around RM20 for one. But I didn't try it as I wanna try the real one in the origin place of it. Again. One day. I will be there.

That's it. Bukit Tinggi. A place with nice walls bricks buildings smaller than a town and we waved goodbye spending less than 3 hours there. haha. You should go, if you are a fanatic of building and structure and so what photography.

Chilla. T.G.I.F.
x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment